Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friends.

 

Today we went to Plant Zero Cafe for brunch - it was a relatively well organized building event. 7 of us were in attendance..only one of which doesn't live in my building. I really must say - I love and adore my friends. We all laughed, and ordered as many $1.50 mimosas as we could - and then walked back across the street. Gotta love that, right? Kara was so sweet and drove us to the market afterward so we could get more mimosa makings and she got some pumpkins. I've been thinking a lot about the people who drain me emotionally and otherwise just to remain a "friend". I love the new folks I've met recently because they don't cause me to feel this way - they just act as true, genuine friends. I love genuine folks. I needed to blog about these folks, and have decided that soon I will make a blog post about the dog park friends with their best friends (the dogs) to include pictures of dogs and owners together...stay tuned for that. I feel so silly talking to folks on my blog - I'm not even sure who reads it...BUT if you're one of the lucky ones that does, stay tuned for the dog pics :) Friends are amazing - we should all be so lucky as to have a handful of amazing ones.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment