Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Throw back.

I made throw back south beach quiche cups tonight after the gym...I added extras (of course) so mine have egg whites, orange peppers, diced white onion, low fat cheese, spinach and hot sauce <3

The gym went well...thought it was gonna be zumba but was disappointed. Im currently trying to quell my fear of presenting in front of 230 people tomorrow by cooking healthy yumminess. I chose this over getting drunk simply because I did not want a hangover...not a bad choice if you ask me!

Today was uneventful except for the making of 500 copies for the aforementioned training...but it was handled and I hit the gym and came home. Was a little baffled as to why the Kroger employees didn't know where the egg substitute was, but whatevs. Now my apt smells like garlic...cuz I also cooked my mama's famous mushrooms. Thinking about making them for the vegans this weekend (little bro and sis in law) we shall see!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment