Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whack.

So I was just sitting here thinking about a few things: first - who is the sadistic individual who decided that 8:30am was a good time to report to work? Im a sleeper-in so I definitely hate hearing my alarm go off. Im pretty sure nothing bad would happen if we all went in at say 10 instead of 8:30. Move over, presidential candidates...I can make real shit happen. Im too tired for all this nonsense. The saying "the early bird catches the worm" is irrelevant to me for these reasons: worms are kinda icky and im not primitive and in need of digging in the ground for a snack...so let me sleep in.

Next up is the topic of allowing habitual heart breakers to keep doing the same shit to you over and over again. Really? Know the saying "hurt me once, shame on you....hurt me twice, shame on me?" How about this for a new outlook: "hurt me once and there wont be a chance for 'shame on me'". What exactly do you think happened since the last time they pulled this nonsense? Some kind of come to jesus talk? I'll tell ya what happened: they just got better at it because they practiced the aforementioned heart break on others before asking for you back. ***NO, devil ex has not asked me to get back with her, this is just a general bitch session*** maybe I should stop checking status updates so early? Maybe? Maybe we shouldn't have to work so early and I wouldn't be tempted to do so...put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment