Friday, September 2, 2011

Bugs.

Bugs, to me, are the single most disgusting things ever (unless you are a ladybug and then I like you). I found this little gem crawling (creeping) amongst my dad's cacti in his back yard. Gag. I find it interesting (and slightly amusing) that I can be in the roughest of the rough neighborhoods and only be minimally phased...yet see a bug and immediately start dry heaving and screaming like a child. Why? I have no insight in to this except that I honestly feel like bugs were gods mistakes...unless they serve a purpose (roaches = a big old fail). Just some random pondering on how revolting I find them. I get especially spazerrific when I see one in my house...or my car....house is usually worse.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment