Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hope.

I like this word. Partly because it is tattooed on my back, partly because Obama instilled it in my heart and partly because it always makes me feel like there is something better when I feel like there's nothing. Im hoping to get to see Obama speak on Friday at U of R. It would be a huge culmination of feelings for me for the past 4 years. I absolutely adore this man and cannot think of a more compassionate, interested, empathetic individual to run this country. I think he's wonderful and not at all to blame for ALL of the things that went wrong before him. A big old W had a lot to do with that.

I was interested to hear Ann Coulter's comments on Sarah Palin earlier in the evening. At first I was interested out of fear (she's another female who makes me embarrassed to be a woman when she speaks) but then I became full on intrigued at the negative remarks she had towards her. It amused me...made me giggle a bit...I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear Palin, Bachman, Coulter and O'Donnell have a marginally intelligible conversation....im not sure it could happen, but I would like to help organize that.

In other news, cheese is amazing and im not quite sure what I would do without it. My next blog will be entirely about cheese....stay tuned.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment