Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Butterflies.

When Morgan and I first got together she used to tell me I made her feel like she had a cage full of butterflies inside her. I always thought this was an insanely sweet thing to say and it also described how it is that I felt about her. Although things were rocky, I never lost that feeling. I never stopped being in love with her. I never stopped looking at her as anything but sexy and beautiful. Unfortunately, my actions didn't always match my thoughts. When I would get wasted I would say and do unkind things. None of which reflected how I really felt and do still feel on then inside. It's hard to express to someone something positive when you're so sad and down on yourself all the time you don't want to get up and do anything. For every chance I missed to tell you how beautiful you are - I give you all the stars in the sky. For every chance I didn't take to tell you how much I love you - I give you all the sand on the ocean. For every time I didn't take the chance to kiss you, hold your hand or hug you - I give you every single butterfly. Infinite numbers of stars, sand and butterflies....infinite number of times I shouldve told you those things, and shown you love. I still have my cage full. I still have so much love for you. I still am not walking away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment