Friday, July 4, 2014

Start.

So today I made my bed. For some reason it felt really good. Like I had done something normal and adult like. Sounds weird I'm sure, but it felt good to peel my down comforter back when I came to bed tonight and situate my pillows. Like turn down service at a fancy hotel. Whatevs. 

My fourth was super relaxing. Laid in bed for a super long time, tidied up the apartamento, ate for the first time in 3 days (yummy Cuban food with my pal Renee), stopped at a party for a bit and then came home and watched fireworks from the Rooftop of the building next to mine (my rooftop attracts some hoodlums this time of year)


Tomorrow will consist of gymming and 2 different parties before watching fireworks right over my head. Just to let everyone know, it still sucks to be dumped. I lost 10lbs (weighed in this am) aaaaaaaaand am gonna use that slight bit of "go me!" to fuel my motivation for the gym. I'm excited. I gots tons of plans for this week of stuff that needs to be taken care of - that I'm stoked to accomplish. Yes yes yes - go me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment